Part Number : BA4558
Function : Dual Operational Amplifier
Package : DIP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : ROHM Semiconductor
The BA4558, BA4558F, and BA4558N are monolithic ICs with two operational amplifiers featuring low power consumption and internal phase compensation mounted on a single silicon chip.
These products offer high speed, a wide band width, and low noise. Outstanding thermal haracteristics and voltage gain band width make these ICs ideal for use in a wide variety of electronic circuits.
The BA4558 comes in an 8-pin DIP package and is compatible with the 4558 operational amplifier. The BA4558F comes in an 8-pin SOP package, and the BA4558N in an 8-pin SIP package.
1. Low power dissipation of approximately 50mW (typ.).
2. Built-in output short-circuit protection circuit.
3. Internal phase compensation.
4. No latch-up.
5. Wide range of common mode and differential voltage.
6. High gain and low noise.
1. Active filters
2. Audio amplifiers
4. Other electronic circuits
Other data sheets within the file : BA4558F, BA4558N
BA4558 Datasheet PDF Download