Part Number : BAS216
Function : 85V, 0.25A, High-speed switching diode
Package : SOD-523 Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
Image and Pinouts :
The BAS216 is a high-speed switching diode fabricated in planar technology, and encapsulated in the SOD110 very small rectangular ceramic SMD package.
1. Small ceramic SMD package
2. High switching speed: max. 4 ns
3. Continuous reverse voltage: max. 75 V
4. Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 85 V
5. Repetitive peak forward current: max. 500 mA.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Repetitive peak reverse voltage : VRRM = 85 V
2. Continuous reverse voltage : VR = 75 V
3. Continuous forward current : IF = 250 mA
4. Total power dissipation : Ptot = 400 mW
5. Storage temperature : Tstg = – 65 +150 °C
6. Junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
Other data sheets within the file : BAS-216