Part Number : BAS216
Function : High-speed switching diode
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The BAS216 is a high-speed switching diode fabricated in planar technology,
and encapsulated in the SOD110 very small rectangular ceramic SMD package.
• Small ceramic SMD package
• High switching speed: max. 4 ns
• Continuous reverse voltage: max. 75 V
• Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 85 V
• Repetitive peak forward current: max. 500 mA.
BAS216 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :