Part Number: BB147
Function: VHF Variable Capacitance Diode ( Rectifier )
Package: SOD-323, Very small plastic SMD
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Image and Pinouts:
The BB147 is a variable capacitance diode, fabricated in planar technology, and encapsulated in the SOD323 very small plastic SMD package.
The excellent matching performance is achieved by gliding matching and a direct matching assembly procedure.
1. Ultra high ratio
2. Excellent matching to 2% DMA (Direct Matching Assembly)
3. Very small plastic SMD package
4. C28: 2.6 pF; ratio 40.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Continuous reverse voltage : VR = 30 V
2. Continuous forward current : IF = 20 mA
3. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 +150 °C
4. Operating junction temperature : Tj = -55 +125 °C
1. Electronic tuning in television tuners with extended VHF range
2. Voltage controlled oscillators (VCO)
Other data sheets are available within the file: BB-147