Part Number: BB148
Function: 30V, 20mA, VHF variable capacitance diode
Package: SOD-323 Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The BB148 is a variable capacitance diode, fabricated in planar technology, and encapsulated in the SOD323 (SC-76) very small SMD plastic package.
The excellent matching performance is achieved by gliding matching and a Direct Matching Assembly (DMA) procedure. The diodes are delivered on tape in several matched groups and are also available unmatched upon request. The unmatched type, BB158 has the same specification.
1. Excellent linearity
2. Excellent matching to 1 % DMA
3. Very small SMD plastic package
4. Cd(28V): 2.6 pF; Cd(1V) to Cd(28V) ratio: 15
5. Low series resistance.
1. Electronic tuning in VHF television tuners, band B up to 460 MHz
2. Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCO)
Other data sheets are available within the file: BB-148