Part Number: BC846
Function: 65V, 100mA, NPN Transistor
Package: SOT-23 Plastic Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This is 65V, 100mA, NPN Epitaxial Silicon Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Switching and Amplifier Applications
2. Suitable for automatic insertion in thick and thin-film circuits
3. Low Noise: BC849, BC850
4. Complement to BC856 … BC860
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 80 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 65 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 310 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: BC846AMTF, BC846B, BC846BMTF, BC846CMTF