Part Number: BK3231
Function: Bluetooth HID SoC
Package: QFN 56 Pin Type
The BK3231 chip is a highly integrated single-chip Bluetooth HID device. It integrates the high-performance transceiver, rich features baseband processor, and Bluetooth HID profile.
A Bluetooth HID (Human Interface Device) device is a type of Bluetooth device that allows users to interact with a computer or other host device using standard human interface peripherals, such as keyboards, mice, game controllers, and other input devices. The HID profile is a Bluetooth profile that enables the seamless communication between such devices and the host.
1. Operation voltage from 2.8 V to 3.6 V
2. Bluetooth 2.1 compliant
3. -88dBm sensitivity for 1 Mbps mode and 2 dBm transmit power
4. HID v1.0
5. 16 MHz crystal reference clock
6. 56-pin QFN 7mmx7mm package for keyboard
7. I2C, SPI and UART interface
To use a Bluetooth HID device, the host device (e.g., computer, smartphone, tablet) needs to support the Bluetooth HID profile.