Part Number : BLV21
Function : VHF power transistor / N-P-N Silicon Planar Epitaxial Transistor
Package : SOT-123 Type
Manufacturers : Philips Electronics ( https://www.nxp.com/ )
Image and Pinouts :
This is NPN Power Transistor.
N-P-N silicon planar epitaxial transistor intended for use in class-A, B and C operated h.f. and v.h.f. transmitters with a nominal supply voltage of 28 V. The transistor is resistance stabilized and is guaranteed to withstand severe load mismatch conditions. It has a 3/8″ flange envelope with a ceramic cap. All leads are isolated from the flange.
Limiting values :
1. Collector-emitter voltage (VBE = 0) peak value : VCESM = max. 65 V
2. Collector-emitter voltage (open base) : VCEO = max. 36 V
3. Emitter-base voltage (open collector) : VEBO = max. 4 V
4. Collector current (average) : IC(AV) = max. 1,75 A
5. Collector current (peak value); f > 1 MHz : ICM = max. 5,0 A
6. R.F. power dissipation (f > 1 MHz); Tmb = 25 °C : Prf = max. 36 W