Part Number: BM1117, BM1117-5.0
Function: 1A, Adjustable and Fixed Voltage Regulator
Package: SOT-223, TO-252-2 Pin type
Manufacturer: BOOKLY MICRO ELECTRONIC
The BM1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide 1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V at maximum output current, decreasing at lower load currents.
On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to within 1% accuray. Current limit is also trimmed, minimizing the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry.
The devices are pin compatible with other three-terminal SCSI regulators and are offered in the low profile surface mount SOT-223 package and in the TO252-2 small plastic package.
1. Output Current of 1A
2. Up to +18V input max.
3. Line Regulation : 0.2% Max.
4. Load Regulation : 0.4% Max.
5. Three Terminal Adjustable or Fixed Voltages
1. High Efficiency Linear Regulators
2. 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
3. Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
4. Power Management for Notebook
5. Battery Chargers
6. Battery Powered Instrumentation