This post describes for the semiconductor BM1410A.
The Part Number is BM1410A.
The function of this semiconductor is 2.2A Step-Down Converter.
The manufacturer of this part is bookly.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The BM1410A is a current-mode step-down DC-DC converter that generates up to 2.2A output current at 380kHz switching frequency. The device utilizes advanced BCD process for operation with input voltage up to +23V consuming only 15μA in shutdown mode, the BM1410A is highly efficient with peak efficiency at 92% when in operation. Protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limit, thermal shutdown, and frequency fold back at short circuit.
1. 2.2A Output Current
2. Efficiency up to 92% @+5V output
3. +5V to +23V Input Range
4. 5μA Shutdown Supply Current
5. 380kHz Switching Frequency
6. Adjustable Output Voltage from 1.23V to 0.85*VIN
7. cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit Protection
8. Thermal Shutdown Protection
9. Frequency Fold Back at Short Circuit
10. Stability with Wide Range of Capacitors,
1. TFT LCD Monitors
2. Portable DVDs
3. NET CARD
4. Telecom Power Supplies
5. DSL and Cable Modems and Routers
6. LCD TV