Part Number : BQ33100
Function : Super Capacitor Manager
Package : 24 PIN TSSOP Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The Texas Instruments BQ33100 Super Capacitor Manager is a fully integrated, single-chip, solution that provides a rich array of features for managing, charge control, monitoring, and protection, for either 2, 3, 4 or 5 series Super Capacitors with individual capacitor monitoring and balancing or up to 9 series capacitors with only the stack voltage being measured.
With a small footprint of 7.8 x 6.4 mm in a compact 24-pin TSSOP package, the bq33100 maximizes functionality and safety while dramatically increasing ease of use and cutting the solution cost and size for Super Capacitor applications.
• Fully integrated 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-series Super Capacitor Manager
• Can be used with up to 9-series capacitors without individual integrated capacitor monitoring
• Active capacitor voltage balancing
– Prevents super capacitor overvoltage during charging
• RAID systems
• Server blade cards
• Medical and test equipment
• Portable instruments
Other data sheets within the file :
33100, BQ33100PW, BQ33100PWR