Part Number : BSS123
Function : N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor
Manufacturers : Fairchild Semiconductor
These N-Channel enhancement mode field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary,high cell density, DMOS technology. These products have been designed to minimize on-state resistance while provide rugged, reliable, and fast switching performance.
These products are particularly suited for low voltage, low current applications such as small servo motor control, power MOSFET gate drivers, and other switching applications.
1. 0.17 A, 100 V. Rds(on) = 6W @ Vgs= 10 V, Rds(on) = 10W @ Vgs= 4.5 V
2. High density cell design for extremely lowRDS(ON)
3. Rugged and Reliable
4. Compact industry standard SOT-23 surface mount package
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Drain-Source Voltage : VDSS = 100 V
2. Gate-Source Voltage : VGSS = ±20 V
3. Maximum Power Dissipation : 0.36 W
BSS123 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : BSS123