Part Number: BSS138W, Marking : 138
Function: 50V, 0.21A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: SOT-323 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconducotor, Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This is 50V, 210mA, N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor.
These products have been designed to minimize on-state resistance while provide rugged, reliable, and fast switching performance. These products are particularly suited for low voltage, low current applications such as small servo motor control, power MOSFET gate drivers, and other switching applications.
1. Rds(on)= 3.5Ω @ Vgs= 10V, Id= 0.22A
2. Rds(on)= 6.0Ω @ Vgs= 4.5V, Id= 0.22A
3. High density cell design for extremely low Rds(on)
4. Rugged and Reliable
5. Compact industry standard SOT-323 surface mount package
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 50 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 0.21 A
4. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
5. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
This product is general usage and suitable for many different applications.
BSS138W Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: BSS138