Part Number: BT8370KPF
Function: Transceiver For Fully integrated T1/E1 framer and line interface
Package: 80-Pin MQFP
The BT8370, BT8375, BT8376, BT8370KPF is a family of single-chip transceivers for T1/E1 and Integrated Service Digital Network (ISDN) primary rate interfaces, operating at 1.544 Mbps or 2.048 Mbps. These devices combine a sophisticated framer, transmit and receive slip buffers, and an on-chip physical line interface to provide a complete T1/E1 transceiver.
The fully featured Bt8370 and short haul Bt8375 and Bt8376 devices provide a programmable clock rate adapter for simplifying system bus interfacing. The adapter synthesizes standard clock signals from the receive or transmit line rate clocks or from an external reference.
1. Single-chip T1/E1 framer with short/long-haul physical line interface
2. On-chip physical line interface
3. Two-frame transmit and receive PCM slip buffers
1. T1/E1 Channel Service Unit/Data Service Unit (CSU/DSU)
2. Digital Access Cross-Connect Systems (DACS)
3. T1/E1 Multiplexer (MUX)
4. PBXs and PCM channel bank
5. T1/E1 HDSL terminal unit
6. ISDN Primary Rate Access (PRA)
Other data sheets are available within the file: BT8370, BT8370EP, BT8375, BT8375EPF