This is one of the transistor types.
Part Number : BUT11APX
Function : Silicon Diffused Power Transistor
Package : SOT186A Type
Manufactures : Philips, NXP
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Enhanced performance, new generation, high-voltage, high-speed switching npn transistor in a plastic full-pack envelope intended for use in horizontal deflection circuits of colour television receivers. Features exceptional tolerance to base drive and collector current load variations resulting in a very low worst case dissipation.
Quick Reference BUT11APX Data
1. Collector-emitter voltage peak value (VBE = 0 V) : VCESM = 1000 V
2. Collector-Base voltage (open emitter) : VCBO = 1000 V
3. Collector-emitter voltage (open base) : VCEO = 450 V
4. Collector current (DC) : IC = 5 A
5. Collector current peak value : ICM = 10 A
6. Total power dissipation (Ths < 25 °C) : Ptot = 32 W
7. Collector-emitter saturation voltage : VCEsat = 1.5 V
8. Collector saturation current : ICsat = 3.5 A