Part Number : BYX71
Function : Fast Soft-Recovery Rectifier Diode
Package : SOD-38 Type
Manufacturers : ETC
Silicon double-diffused rectifier diodes in plastic envelopes. They are intended for use in chopper applications as well as switched-mode power supplies, as efficiency diodes and scan rectifiers in television receivers. The devices featurenon-snap-off characteristics. Normal and reverse polarity types are available.
1. Net mass : 2,5 g
2. Recommended diameter of fixing screw : 3,5 mm
3. Torque on screw
when using washer and heats ink compound:
(1) min. 0,95 Nm (9,5 kg cm)
(2) max. 1,5 Nm (15 kg cm)
SOLDERING AND MOUNTING NOTES
1. Soldered joints must be at least 2,5 mm from the seal.
2. The maximum permissible temperature of the soldering iron or bath is 270 °C;
contact with the joint must not exceed 3 seconds.
3. The device should not be immersed in oil, and few potting resins are suitable for
re-encapsulation. Advice on these materials is available on request.
4. Leads should not be bent less than 2,5 mm from the seal; exert no axial pull when
5. For good thermal contact heatsink compound should be used between base-plate and
Other data sheets within the file : BYX71-350, BYX71-600, BYX71-350R, BYX71-600R