Part Number: C2120, 2SC2120
Function: 30V, 800mA, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
The C2120 is 30V, 800mA, Silicon NPN Epitaxial Type Transistor.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High hFE: hFE (1)= 100~320
2. 1 watts amplifier applications.
3. Complementary to 2SA950
Maximum Ratings :
1. Collector-base voltage : VCBO = 35 V
2. Collector-emitter voltage : VCEO = 30 V
3. Emitter-base voltage : VEBO = 5 V
4. Collector current : IC = 800 mA
5. Base current : IB = 160 mA
6. Collector power dissipation : PC = 600 mW
1. Audio Power Amplifier