Part Number: C2240, 2SC2240
Function: 120V, 100mA, Silicon NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
The C2240 is a transistor for low frequency and low noise applications. This device is designed to lower noise figure in the region of low signal source impedance, and to lower the pulse noise. This is recommended for the first stages of Equalizer amplifiers.
A Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. Low Noise
2. Low Pulse Noise
3. High DC Current Gain
4. High Breakdown Voltage
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 120 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 120 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 300 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 125°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +125°C
1. Low Noise Audio Amplifier
C2240 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ NPN Transistor ‘
|EB13005||400V, 5A, NPN Transistor, TO-220|
|BC847BLD||45V, 0.2A, NPN Transistor, SOT-23|
|D1554||600V, 3.5A, NPN Transistor, 2SD1554|
|C2073||150V, 1.5A, NPN Transistor, 2SC2073|
|KSD5017||800V, 6A, NPN Transistor, D5017|
|C4204||Vcbo=30V, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|C2389||120V, 50mA, NPN Transistor, 2SC2389|
|C5885||NPN Transistor – 2SC5885|
|C5088||Vcbo=20V, NPN Transistor|
|2SC3595||20V, 500mA, NPN Transistor|