Part Number: C2458, 2SC2458, 2SC2458L
Function: 50V, 150mA, NPN Transistor
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
This is 50V, 150mA, Silicon NPN Epitaxial Type Transistor ( PCT Process ).
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High current capability: IC= 150 mA (max)
2. High DC current gain: hFE= 70~700
3. Excellent hFElinearity: hFE(IC= 0.1 mA)/hFE(IC= 2 mA) = 0.95 (typ.)
4. Low noise: NF (2) = 0.2dB (typ.), 3dB (max)
5. Complementary to 2SA1048 (L).
6. Small package.
Maximum Ratings ( Ta = 25’C )
1. Collector-base voltage : VCBO = 50 V
2. Collector-emitter voltage : VCEO = 50 V
3. Emitter-base voltage : VEBO = 5 V
4. Collector current : IC = 150 mA
5. Base current : IB = 50 mA
6. Collector power dissipation : PC = 200 mW
2. Low Noise Audio Amplifier