What is C2752?
This transistor is an NPN type BJT with a maximum collector-base voltage rating of 400 volts and a maximum collector current rating of 0.5 amperes. It has a high current gain and low noise figure, making it suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including audio amplifiers, switching circuits, and voltage regulators.
Part Number: 2SC2752
Function: NPN Silicon Power Transistor
Package: TO-126 Type
Manufacturer: NEC ( Renesas Technology )
The C2752 is suitable for Low Power Switching regulator, DC-DC converter and High Voltage Swtitch.
1. High Breakdown Voltage.
2. Low Collector Saturation Voltage.
3. High Speed Switching.
4. Complementary to the NEC 2SA1156 PNP Trasisotor.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 400 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7.0 V
4. Collector Current: Ic (DC) = 0.5 A
5. Collector Current: Ic (pulse) = 1.0 A
6. Base Current : Ib(DC) = 0.25 A
1. Low power switching regulator
2. DC-DC converter
3. High voltage switch
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC2752