This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C2785, 2SC2785.
The function of this semiconductor is NPN Silicon Transistor.
This is 50V, 100mA, NPN Silicon Transistor.
The C2785 is designed for use in driver stage of AF amplifier and low speed switching.
1. High Voltage: Vceo = 50 V min.
2. Excellent hFE Linearity : 0.92 typ
3. Complementary to the NEC 2SA1175 PNP Transistor.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 50 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5.0 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 250mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C