This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C3298, 2SC3298.
The function of this semiconductor is 160V, 1.5A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-220Fa Type
Preview images :
This is Silicon Power NPN Transistor. C3298 transistor is an NPN (Negative-Positive-Negative) bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that is fabricated using silicon as the semiconductor material and is designed to handle high-power applications. These transistors are specifically engineered to handle higher voltages, currents, and power dissipation compared to small-signal NPN transistors.
Silicon power NPN transistors are widely used in power amplifier circuits, motor control circuits, switching regulators, and other applications where high-power handling capability is required.
1. With TO-220Fa package
2. Complement to type
3. 2SA1306, 2SA1306A, 2SA1306B
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 160 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 160 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 1.5 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 20 W ( Tc=25°C )
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Power amplifier
2. Driver stage amplifier
1. Maximum Ratings: These define the absolute maximum values that the transistor can handle, such as maximum collector-emitter voltage (VCEO), maximum collector current (IC), and maximum power dissipation (Pd).
2. Current Gain: The current gain, denoted as hFE or β, specifies the amplification factor of the transistor. It indicates the ratio of the collector current (IC) to the base current (IB) when the transistor is operating in the active region.
3. Breakdown Voltage: The breakdown voltage, denoted as BVCEO, indicates the maximum voltage that can be applied between the collector and emitter without causing damage to the transistor.
4. Power Dissipation: This parameter specifies the maximum power that the transistor can safely dissipate without exceeding its thermal limits.