Part Number: C3311, 2SC3311
Function: 25V, 100mA, NPN Transistor
Package: 3 Pin Type
C3311 is Silicon NPN epitaxial planar type Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. For low-frequency amplification
2. Complementary to 2SA1309A
1. Optimum for high-density mounting
2. Allowing supply with the radial taping
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 30 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 25 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 300 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C