This post explains for the NPN transistor.
The Part Number is C4237, 2SC4237.
The function of this semiconductor is 800V, 10A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-247 Type
Manufacturer: Shindengen Electric
Preview images :
This is 800V, 10A, Silicon NPN Power Transistor.
C4237 Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. With TO-247 package
2. Switching power transistor
3. High breakdown voltage
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo =1200 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
5. Total Power Dissipation : Pc = 150 W ( Tc=25°C )
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C