This post explains for the NPN Transistor.
The Part Number is C4517A, 2SC4517A, 2SC4517.
The function of this semiconductor is 1000V, 3A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-220F Type
Preview images :
This is 1000V, 3A, Silicon NPN Power Transistor.
C4517A transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. With TO-220F package
2. High voltage switching transistor
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1000 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 550 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 30 W ( Tc=25°C )
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. For switching regulator and general purpose applications