Part Number: C4544
Function: 300V, 100mA, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
The C4544 is 300V, 100mA, Silicon NPN Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. High voltage: V (BR) CEO= 300 V
2. Small collector output capacitance: Cob= 3.0 pF (typ.)
3. Collector metal (fin) is fully covered with mold resin.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 300 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 300 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 2W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. TV TUNER
2. UHF OSCILLATOR
4. High-Voltage Switching and Amplifier
5. Color TV Horizontal Driver
6. Color TV Chroma Output
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC4544
C4544 Datasheet PDF Download