Part Number: C4927
Function: 1500V, 8A, NPN Transistor
Manufacturer: Hitachi ( Renesas Electronics )
The C4927 is 1500V, 8A, Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Transistor.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors :
1. Bipolar Junction : NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification : NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
3. Forward Biased : In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
1. TV/Character display horizontal deflection output
2. High breakdown voltage VCES= 1500 V
3. Built–in damper diode type
4. Isolated package : TO-3PFM
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Collector to emitter voltage : VCES = 1500 V
2. Emitter to base voltage : VEBO = 6 V
3. Collector current : IC = 8 A
4. Collector power dissipation : PC = 50 W
1. TV / Character display horizontal deflection output
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC4927