Part Number: C5027, KSC5027
Function: 800V, 3A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Pinouts: ( 1.Base 2.Collector 3.Emitter )
C5027 is 800V, 3A, NPN Silicon Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High Voltage and High Reliability
2. High Speed Switching
3. Wide SOA
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1100 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 50 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C