This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C5103, 2SC5103.
The function of this semiconductor is 60V, 5A, NPN Transistor.
Manufacturer: ROHM Electronics
Preview images :
The C5103 is 60V, 5A, High speed switching transistor.
This transistor can find applications in a wide range of electronic circuits, including audio amplifiers, voltage amplifiers, switching circuits, and general-purpose amplification and switching circuits.
1. NPN BJT: The transistor is of NPN polarity, which means it has a P-type semiconductor material as the base and two N-type semiconductor regions as the emitter and collector.
2. Amplification and Switching: The 2SC5103 transistor can be used for both amplification and switching purposes. It can amplify weak electrical signals and control the flow of current in electronic circuits.
3. Voltage and Current Ratings: The transistor will have specified voltage and current ratings, indicating the maximum voltages and currents it can handle without exceeding its limits. These ratings include the maximum collector-base voltage (Vcb), maximum collector-emitter voltage (Vce), and maximum collector current (Ic).
1. Low VCE(sat) (Typ. 0.15V at IC / IB = 3 / 0.15A)
2. High speed switching (tf : Typ. 0.1 µs at IC = 3A)
3. Wide SOA. (safe operating area)
4. Complements the 2SA1952.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 100 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 60 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 5 A
5. Collector Dissipation: Pc = 1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C