Part Number: C5177
Function: 10mA, 3V, NPN Transistor
Package: SC-59 Type ( EIAJ )
Manufacturer: NEC ( Renesas Technology )
Image and Pinouts:
The C5177 is 10mA, 3V, NPN Epitaxial Silicon Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Low Current Consumption and High Gain
(1) |S21e|2 = 9.0 dB TYP. @ VCE = 2 V, IC = 7 mA, f = 2 GHz
(2) |S21e|2 = 8.5 dB TYP. @ VCE = 1 V, IC = 5 mA, f = 2 GHz
2. Mini-Mold package EIAJ : SC-59
Absolute maximum ratings :
1. Collector to Base Voltage : VCBO = 5 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 3 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage : VEBO = 2 V
4. Collector Current : IC = 10 mA
5. Total Power Dissipation : PT = 30 mW
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC5177, 2SC5177-T1, 2SC5177-T2