Part Number: C5706, 2SC5706
Function: 50V, 5A, NPN Transistor
Package: TP, TP-FA Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semiconductor
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
C5706 pinout ( Images )
Pinout: 1. Base 2. Collector 3. Emitter 4. Collector
C5706 is 50V, 5A, NPN Epitaxial Planar Silicon Transistor. This Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. DC-DC converter, relay drivers, lamp drivers, motor drivers, strobes.
2. Adoption of FBET, MBIT process.
3. Large current capacitance.
4. Low collector-to-emitter saturation voltage.
5. High-speed switching.
6. High allowable power dissipation […]
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta=25°C
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = 80 V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCES = 80 V
3. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 50 V
4. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = 6 V
5. Collector Current : IC = 5 A
6. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 7.5 A
7. Base Current : IB = 1.2 A
1. High Current Switching