Part Number : CA723
Function : Voltage Regulator
Package : PDIP 14 Pin, 10 Pin Can type
Manufacturers : Intersil
The CA723 and CA723C are silicon monolithic integrated circuits designed for service as voltage regulators at output voltages ranging from 2V to 37V at currents up to 150mA.
Each type includes a temperature-compensated reference amplifier, an error amplifier, a power series pass transistor, and a current-limiting circuit. They also provide independently accessible inputs for adjustable current limiting and remote shutdown and, in addition, feature low standby current drain, low temperature drift, and high ripple rejection.
1. Up to 150mA Output Current
2. Positive and Negative Voltage Regulation
3. Regulation in Excess of 10A with Suitable Pass Transistors
4. Input and Output Short-Circuit Protection
1. Series and Shunt Voltage Regulator
2. Floating Regulator
3. Switching Voltage Regulator
4. High-Current Voltage Regulator
5. Temperature Controller
Other data sheets within the file : CA0723CE, CA0723E, CA0723T, CA723C