Partnumber : RTS5411
Function : USB 3.0 Super-Speed HUB Controller
Package : 16 E-TSSOP, PDIP, QFN, SOP
Manufacturers : Realtek Semiconductor
RTS5411 is an advanced USB3.0 4-port HUB controller, which integrates USB3.0 and USB2.0 Transceivers, MCU, SIE, regulator and charger circuits into a single chip. That could dramatically reduce the system BOM cost. With high compatibility, RTS5411 is fully backward compatible to USB2.0 and USB1.1 specification which can be operated in Super-Speed, High-Speed, Full-Speed and Low-Speed.
1. Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
– 4 downstream ports for super-speed, high-speed, full-speed and low-speed traffic.
– Backward compatible with USB specification Revision 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0.
2. MTT(Mult iple Transact ion Translator )
– One TT for each downstream por t.
– Better data throughput when multiple downstream ports act on FS concurrently.
3. Support SMBUS to customize configurations
– SMBUS address is configurable by external SPI Flash or internal eFuse.
4. Support I2C to configure other chips on the same platform.