Passivated triacs in conventional and surface mounting packages. Intended for use in applications requiring high bidirectional transient and blocking voltage capability. Available in a range of gate current sensitivities for optimum performance.
1. Direct interfacing to logic level ICs
2. Direct interfacing to low power gate drive circuits
3. High blocking voltage capability
4. Planar passivated for voltage ruggedness and reliability
5. Sensitive gate in four quadrants
6. Triggering in all four quadrants
1. Home appliances
2. Small motor control
3. Fan controllers
4. Small loads in industrial process control.
Other data sheets within the file : ZO109MA, Z0103MA, Z0103NA, Z0107MA, Z0107NA
The 74HC193, 74HCT193 is a 4-bit synchronous binary up/down counter. Separate up/down clocks, CPU and CPD respectively, simplify operation. The outputs change state synchronously with the LOW-to-HIGH transition ofeither clock input.
If the CPU clock is pulsed while CPD is held HIGH, the device will count up. If the CPD clock is pulsed while CPU is held HIGH, the device will count down. Only one clock input can be held HIGH at any time to guarantee predictable behavior.
Features and benefits
1. Input levels:
(1) For 74HC193: CMOS level
(2) For 74HCT193: TTL level
2. Synchronous reversible 4-bit binary counting
3. Asynchronous parallel load
4. Asynchronous reset
5. Expandable without external logic
6. Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
Ordering Information and Function diagram
74HCT193 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : 74HC193D, 74HC193DB, 74HC193N, 74HC193PW