Low-power voltage regulator diodes in small SOT-23 plastic SMD packages.
The diodes are available in the normalized E24 ±1% (BZX84-A), ±2% (BZX84-B) and approx. ±5% (BZX84-C) tolerance range. The series consists of 37 types with
nominal working voltages from 2.4 to 75 V.
• Total power dissipation: max. 250 mW
• Three tolerance series: ±1%, ±2% and approx. ±5%
• Working voltage range: nom. 2.4 to 75 V (E24 range)
• Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 40 W.
• General regulation functions.
Other data sheets within the file : BZX84-A10, BZX84-A11, BZX84-A12, BZX84-A13
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
NPN general-purpose transistors in small plastic packages.
1. Low current
2. Low voltage
3. Three different gain selections
1. General-purpose switching and amplification
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 45 V
2. Collector-Base Voltage : VCES = 50 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = 6.0 V
4. Collector Current – Continuous : IC = 500 mA
5. Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range : TJ, Tstg = -55 to +150 °C