Passivated triacs in conventional and surface mounting packages. Intended for use in applications requiring high bidirectional transient and blocking voltage capability. Available in a range of gate current sensitivities for optimum performance.
1. Direct interfacing to logic level ICs
2. Direct interfacing to low power gate drive circuits
3. High blocking voltage capability
4. Planar passivated for voltage ruggedness and reliability
5. Sensitive gate in four quadrants
6. Triggering in all four quadrants
1. Home appliances
2. Small motor control
3. Fan controllers
4. Small loads in industrial process control.
Other data sheets within the file : ZO109MA, Z0103MA, Z0103NA, Z0107MA, Z0107NA
The SAF7741 is a combined Intermediate-Frequency (IF) car radio and audio Digital
Signal Processor (DSP) with several powerful cores integrated onto a single device. It
combines analog IF input, digital radio and audio processing, sample-rate converters and
digital and analog audio output to enhance listening clarity and noise suppression while
reducing multipath channel effect.
1. Dual/Single, low-IF car radio and audio software DSP
2. Low-IF concept for high performance at reduced system cost
3. New PDC including IQC
4. Dedicated dual digital radio interface to co-processors for HD Radio and DRM
5. Supports co-processors for any digital radio standard such as DAB/DMB and SDARS
The SAF7741HV is designed for use in high-performance car radio systems.
Other data sheets within the file : SAF7741HV, SAF7741H