The 74HC258N / 74HCT258 are high-speed Si-gate CMOS devices and are pin compatible with Low power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). They are specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A.
The 74HC/HCT258 have four identical 2-input multiplexers with 3-state outputs, which select 4 bits of data from two sources and are controlled by a common data select input (S). The data inputs from source 0 (1I0 to 4I0) are selected when input S is LOW and the data inputs from source 1(1I1 to 4I1) are selected when S is HIGH.
1. Inverting data path
2. 3-state outputs interface directly with system bus
3. Output capability: bus driver
4. ICC category: MSI.
Other data sheets within the file : 74HC258, 74HC258D, 74HC258DB, 74HCT258
This is one of the MOSFET types. This is a kind of the transistor.
Part Number : 70S360P7, IPD70R360P7S
Function : 700V, MOSFET (Transistor)
Package : DPak Type
Manufactures : Infineon
CoolMOS™ is a revolutionary technology for high voltage power MOSFETs, designed according to the superjunction (SJ) principle and pioneered by Infineon Technologies.
The latest CoolMOS™ P7 is an optimized platform tailored to target cost sensitive applications in consumer markets such as charger, adapter, lighting, TV, etc.
The new series provides all the benefits of a fast switching Superjunction MOSFET, combined with an excellent price/performance ratio and state of the art ease-of-use level. The technology meets highest efficiency standards and supports high power density, enabling customers going towards very slim designs.
• Extremely low losses due to very low FOM RDS(on)*Qg and RDS(on)*Eoss
• Excellent thermal behavior
• Integrated ESD protection diode
• Low switching losses (Eoss)
• Product validation acc. JEDEC Standard
• Cost competitive technology
• Lower temperature
• High ESD ruggedness
• Enables efficiency gains at higher switching frequencies
• Enables high power density designs and small form factors