The ALC892-CG/ALC892-DTS-CG is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec with Realtek proprietary lossless content protection technology that protects pre-recorded content while still allowing full-rate audio enjoyment from DVD audio, Blu-ray DVD, or HD DVD discs.
1. DACs with 95dB SNR(A-weighting), ADCs with 90dB SNR ( A-weighting )
2. Two stereo ADCs support 16/20/24-bit PCM format, multiple stereo recording
3. 1dB per step output volume and input volume control
1. Meets Microsoft WLP 3.x and future WLP audio requirments
2. WaveRT-based audio function driver for Windows Vista and Windows 7
3. Direct Sound 3D compatible
4. Voice Cancellation and Key Shifting effect
Other data sheets within the file : ALC892-CG, ALC892-DTS-CG
The Realtek RTL8192SE is a highly integrated single-chip MIMO (Multiple In, Multiple Out) Wireless LAN (WLAN) solution for the wireless high throughput 802.11n specification. It combines a MAC, a 2T2R capable baseband, and RF in a single chip. The RTL8192SE provides a complete solution for a high throughput performance wireless client.
The RTL8192SE baseband implements Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) with 2 transmit and 2 receive paths (2T2R) and is compatible with the IEEE 802.11n specification. Features include two spatial streams transmission, short guard interval (GI) of 400ns, spatial spreading, and transmission over 20MHz and 40MHz bandwidth. The RTL8192SE also supports explicit sounding packet feedback that helps senders with beamforming capability. With 2 independent RF blocks, the RTL8192SE can perform fast roaming without link interruption.