Suitable for AC to DC bridge full wave rectification for SMPS, LED lighting, adapter, battery charger, home appliances, office equipment, and telecommunication applications.
1. Glass Passivated Die Construction
2. Miniature Package Saves Space on PC Boards
3. Reliable Robust Construction
4. Ideal for SMT Manufacturing
5. Low Forward Voltage Drop
1. Case : MBF
2. Case Material : Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
3. Moisture Sensitivity : Level 1 per J-STD-020
4. Terminals: Lead Free Plating (Matte Tin Finish). Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
5. Polarity: As Marked on Body
6. Weight: 0.08 grams (Approximate)
The descriptions in parentheses are for the B817 only : other descriptions than those in parentheses are common to the 2SB817 and 2SD1047.
For 60W audio frequency amplifier output stage, Complementary to 2SD1047.
1.Capable of being mounted easily because of onepoint fixing type plastic molded package (Interchangeable with TO-3).
2. Wide ASO because of on-chip ballast resistance.
3. Good depenedence of fT on current and excellent high frequency responce.
4. 140V / 12A / AF 60W Output Applications
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = – 160 V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = – 140 V
3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = – 6 V
4. Collector Current : IC = – 12 A
5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = – 15 A
6. Collector Dissipation : PC = 100 W