See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Using Fairchild’s proprietary trench design and advanced NPT technology, the 1200V NPT IGBT offers superior conduction and switching performances, high avalanche ruggedness and easy parallel operation. This device is well suited for the resonant or soft switching application such as induction heating, microwave oven.
1. NPT Trench Technology, Positive Temperature Coefficient
2. Low Saturation Voltage: VCE(sat), typ = 2.0 V @ IC = 25 A and TC = 25C
3. Low Switching Loss: Eoff, typ = 0.96 mJ @ IC = 25 A and TC = 25C
4. Extremely Enhanced Avalanche Capability
This is one of the MOSFET types. This is a kind of the transistor.
Part Number : 4NF20L, STN4NF20L
Function : N-channel 200 V, 1.1 Ω, 1 A, Low Gate Charge STripFET II Power MOSFET
Package : SOT-223 Type
Manufactures : STMicroelectronics
This N-channel 200 V realized with STMicroelectronics unique STripFET process has specifically been designed to minimize input capacitance and gate charge. It is therefore suitable as primary switch in advanced high efficiency isolated DC-DC converters.
1. Gate-source voltage : VGS = ± 20 V
2. Drain current continuous (TC = 25 °C) : ID = 1 A
3. Drain current continuous (TC = 100 °C0 : ID = 0.63 A
4. Drain current pulsed : IDM = 4 A
5. Total dissipation at TC = 25 °C : PTOT = 3.3 W
6. Peak diode recovery voltage slope : dv/dt = 20 V/ns