The TPS7A8101 low-dropout linear regulator (LDO) offers very good performance in noise and power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR) at the output. This LDO uses an advanced BiCMOS process and a PMOSFET pass device to achieve very low noise, excellent transient response, and excellent PSRR performance.
1. Low-Dropout 1-A Regulator with Enable
2. Adjustable Output Voltage : 0.8 V to 6 V
3. Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
1. Telecom Infrastructure
3. High-Speed I/F (PLL and VCO)
Other data sheets within the file : TPS7A8101, TPS7A8101D
The TPS6306x devices provide a power supply solution for products powered by either three-cell up to six-cell alkaline, NiCd or NiMH battery, or a one-cell or dual-cell Li-Ion or Li-polymer battery. Output currents can go as high as 2-A while using a dual-cell Li-Ion or Li-polymer battery, and discharge it down to 5 V or lower. The buck-boost converter is based on a fixed frequency, pulse-width-modulation (PWM) controller using synchronous rectification to obtain maximum efficiency.
1. Input Voltage Range: 2.5 V to 12 V 2. Efficiency: Up to 93% 3. Power-Save Mode for Improved Efficiency at Low Output Power 4. Buck-Boost Overlap Control 5. Load Disconnect During Shutdown
1. Dual Li-Ion Application 2. DSCs and Camcorders 3. Notebook Computer 4. Industrial Metering Equipment 5. Ultra Mobile PCs and Mobile Internet Devices
Other data sheets within the file : QUJ, QUK, TPS63060DSCR, TPS63060DSCT