1. IGBTs combine the MOSFET advantage of high input impedance with the bipolar transistor
advantage of high-voltage drive.
2. The conductivity modulation characteristics of a bipolar transistor make it ideal for load control
applications that require high breakdown voltage and high current.
3. Toshiba offers a family of fast switching IGBTs, which are low injection and recombination in the
The Toshiba discrete IGBTs are available in high-voltage and high-current ratings. They are used in
inverter and power conversion circuits for such diverse applications as motor drivers, uninterruptible
power supply (UPS) systems, IH cookers, plasma display panels (PDPs), strobe flashes and so on.
(1) IGBTs also featuring fast switching
(2) Low collector-emitter saturation voltage even in the large current area
(3) IGBTs featuring a built-in diode with optimal characteristics tailored to specific applications
(4) High input impedance allows voltage drives
(5) Available in a variety of packages
Other data sheets within the file : 35F121, 30F122, GT30F121