The Contek LM324 consists of four independent, high gain internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which are designed specifically to operated from a single power supply over a wide voltage range. Operation from split power supplies is also possible. Application areas include transducer amplifier, DC gain blocks and all the conventional OP amp circuits which now can be easily implemented in single power supply system.
1. Internally frequency compensated for unity gain.
2. Large DC voltage gain : 100dB.
3. Wide operating supply range(Vcc=3V~32V).
4. Input common-mode voltage includes ground.
5. Large output voltage swing: From 0V to Vcc-1.5V.
6. Power drain suitable for battery operation.
The MF72 series Power NTC Thermistors provide inrush current suppression for sensitive electronics. Connecting a MF72 in series with the power source will limit the current surges typically created at turn on. Once the circuit is energized the resistance of the MF72 will decrease rapidly to a very low value, power consumption can be ignored and there will be no effect on normal operating current.
Using the MF72 Power NTC Thermistor is a most cost-effective way to curb surge current and protect sensitive electronics from damage.
1. Power supplies and inverters
2. Uninterruptible Power Supplies
3. Energy saving lamps
4. Electronic Ballasts
Other data sheets within the file : MF72-0.7D20, MF72-0.7D25, MF72-1.3D13, MF72-1.3D15, MF72-1.3D20