Part Number : CD4066B
Function : CMOS Quad Bilateral Switch
Package : SOP 14 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The CD4066B is a quad bilateral switch intended for the transmission or multiplexing of analog or digital signals.
It is pin-for-pin compatible with the CD4016B, but exhibits a much lower on-state resistance. In addition, the on-state resistance is relatively constant over the full signal-input range.
Ordering Informations :
1. 15-V Digital or ±7.5-V Peak-to-Peak Switching
2. 125-Ω Typical On-State Resistance for 15-V Operation
3. Switch On-State Resistance Matched to Within 5 Ω Over 15-V Signal-Input Range
4. On-State Resistance Flat Over Full Peak-to-Peak Signal Range
5. High On or Off Output-Voltage Ratio : 80 dB Typical at fis = 10 kHz, RL = 1 kΩ
Other data sheets within the file :
CD4066BE, CD4066BF, CD4066BF3A, CD4066BM