Part Number: CD74HC4052M
Marking : HC4052M
Function: High-Speed CMOS Logic Analog Multiplexers and Demultiplexer
Package: SOIC 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
These devices are digitally controlled analog switches which utilize silicon gate CMOS technology to achieve operating speeds similar to LSTTL with the
low power consumption of standard CMOS integrated circuits.
These analog multiplexers/demultiplexers control analog voltages that may vary across the voltage supply range (i.e., Vcc to Vee).
They are bidirectional switches thus allowing any analog input to be used as an output and vice-versa. The switches have low ON resistance and low OFF leakages.
In addition, all three devices have an enable control which, when high, disables all switches to their OFF state.
• Wide Analog Input Voltage Range. . ±5 V Max
• Low ON Resistance
– 70Ω Typical (Vcc – Vee = 4.5 V)
– 40 Ω Typical (Vcc – Vee = 9 V)
• Low Crosstalk Between Switches
• Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• Wide Operating Temperature Range : – 55°C to 125°C
• CD54HC/CD74HC Types
– Operation Control Voltage : 2 V to 6 V
– Switch Voltage : 0 V to 10 V
• CD54HCT/CD74HCT Types
– Operation Control Voltage : 4.5 V to 5.5 V
– Switch Voltage : 0 V to 10V
– Direct LSTTL Input Logic Compatibility : Vil= 0.8 V Max, Vih= 2 V Min
– CMOS Input Compatibility : Ii ≤ 1μA at Vol, Voh
• Digital Radio
• Signal Gating
• Factory Automation
• Programmable Logic Circuits
Other data sheets are available within the file:
CD54HC4051F, CD54HC4051F3A, CD54HC4052F, CD54HC4052F3A, CD54HC4053F