Part Number : CDCLVC1310
Function : Ten-Output Low-Jitter Low-Power Clock Buffer and Level Translator
Package : 32P QFN Type.
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The CDCLVC1310 is a highly versatile, low-jitter, low-power clock fanout buffer which can distribute to ten low-jitter LVCMOS clock outputs from one of three inputs, whose primary and secondary inputs can feature differential or single-ended signals and crystal input.
1. High-Performance Crystal Buffer With Ultralow Noise Floor of –169 dBc/Hz
2. Additive Phase Noise/Jitter Performance Is 25 fsRMS (Typ.)
3.10 Single-Ended LVCMOS Outputs.
1. Wireless and Wired Infrastructure
2. Networking and Data Communications
3. Portable Test and Measurement
Other data sheets within the file :