Part Number: CDP1802AC
Function: High-Reliability CMOS 8-Bit Microprocessor
Package: 40 DIP Type
The CDP1802AC / CDP1803 High-Reliability LSI CMOS 8-bit register oriented Central-Processing Unit (CPU) is designed for use as a general purpose computing or control element in a wide range of stored-program systems or products.
The CDP1802A / CDP1803 includes all of the circuits required for fetching, interpreting, and executing instructions which have been stored in standard typesof memories. Extensive input/output (I/O) control features are also provided to facilitate system design.
• Minimum Instruction Fetch-Execute Time of 4.5μs (Maximum Clock Frequency of 3.6MHz) at VDD = 5V, TA = +25°C
• Operation Over the Full Military, Temperature Range : -55°C to +125°C
• Any Combination of Standard RAM and ROM Up to 65,536 Bytes
• 8-Bit Parallel Organization With Bi-directional Data Bus and Multiplexed Address Bus
• 16×16 Matrix of Registers for Use as Multiple Program Counters, Data Pointers, or Data
• On-Chip DMA, Interrupt, and Flag Inputs
• High Noise Immunity : 30% of VDD
Other data sheets are available within the file:
CDP1802, CDP1802AC/3, CDP1802ACD3