This post describes for the LED Driver.
The Part Number is CL6808. The package is SOT89-5 type.
The function of this semiconductor is 1.2A LED driver with internal switch.
The manufacturer of this part is CHIPLINK.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The CL6808 is a continuous mode inductive step-down converter, designed for driving single or multiple series connected LEDs efficiently from a voltage source higher than the LED voltage. The device operates from an input supply between 7V and 40V and provides an externally adjustable output current of up to 1.2A. Depending upon supply voltage and external components, this can provide up to 35 watts of output power. The CL6808 includes the output switch and a high-side output current sensing circuit, which uses an external resistor to set the nominal average output current.
1. Simple low parts count
2. Wide input voltage range: 8V to 40V
3. Up to 1.2A output current
4. Single pin on/off and brightness control using DC voltage or PWM
5. Typical 5% output current accuracy
6. Inherent open-circuit LED protection
7. High efficiency (up to 95%)
8. High-Side Current Sense
1. Low voltage halogen replacement LEDs
2. Automotive lighting
3. Low voltage industrial lighting
4. LED back-up lighting
5. Illuminated signs