Part Number : CNR-10D471K
Function : 470V, Varistor
Package : 2 Lead, Radial Type
Manufactures : CeNtRa Science Corp
Varistor are voltage dependent, nonlinear device which have an electrical behavior similar to back-to-back zener diodes. CNR series zinc oxide varistor are nonlinear resistors, consisting main of zinc oxide and several kinds of metal oxide additive. They are bilateral and symmetrical V-I characteristics curve and unparalleled large peak current capability are used for absorption of transient voltage, suppression of pulse noise and circuit voltage stabilization.
● Surge Protection in consumer electronics
— industrial electronics
— telephone and telecommunication systems
— automobile equipments
— measuring and controller systems
— electronic home appliances
— gas and petroleum appliances curve
● Absorption of switching surge from various kinds of relays and electro-magnetic valves.
● Electrostatic discharge an spike noise suppression.
● Protection of various kinds of transistors, diodes, ICs, thyristors, triac semiconductors, and etc.
● Automobile control system such as transistorized ignition system and electronic fuel injection system, and etc.
● Fast response
● Excellent voltage ratio
● High stabilization for circuit voltage
● Unparalleled absorption for transient voltage characteristics
● Bilateral and symmetrical V-I Characteristics