This post explains for the Varistor.
The Part Number is CNR-10D471K.
Package: Radial Type
Preview images :
470V, Varistor are voltage dependent, nonlinear device which have an electrical behavior similar to back-to-back zener diodes. CNR series zinc oxide varistor are nonlinear resistors, consisting main of zinc oxide and several kinds of metal oxide additive. They are bilateral and symmetrical V-I characteristics curve and unparalleled large peak current capability are used for absorption of transient voltage, suppression of pulse noise and circuit voltage stabilization.
1. Surge Protection in consumer electronics
2. Fast response — industrial electronics
3. Excellent voltage ratio — telephone and telecommunication systems
4. High stabilization for circuit voltage — automobile equipments
5. Unparalleled absorption for transient voltage — measuring and controller systems characteristics — electronic home appliances
6. Bilateral and symmetrical V-I Characteristics — gas and petroleum appliances curve
7. Absorption of switching surge […]