Part Number : CS5505-BS
Function : Very low-power, 16/20-bit A/D conveter
Package : DIP 24 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Cirrus Logic
The CS5505/6/7/8 are a family of low power CMOS A/D converters which are ideal for measuring low-frequency signals representing physical, chemical, and biological processes.
The CS5507/8 have single-channel differential analog and reference ni puts while the CS5505/6 have four pseudo-differential anloag inupt hcannels. Teh CS5505/7 have a 16b-it output word. The CS5506/8
have a 20-bit output word.The CS5505/6/7/8 sample upon command up to 100 Sps.
1. Very Low Power Consumption
2. Single supply +5 V operation: 1.7 mW
3. Dual supply ±5 V operation: 3.2 mW
4. Offers superior performance to VFCs and multi-slope integrating ADCs
5. Differential Inputs
6. Single-channel (CS5507/8) and Four-chann (CS5505/6) pseudo-differential versions
7. Either 5 V or 3.3 V Digital Interface
Other data sheets within the file :
CS5505-AP, CS5505-AS, CS5506-BP, CS5506-BS