Part Number: CSL2050D
Function: 20~50mA Current detection CMOS+MR Monolithic Current Sensor Switch
Package: SOT-26 Type
Manufacturer: AnaSem Semiconductors
CSL2050D series are AC or DC current sensor switch with CMOS+MR monolithic structure. The current from 10 to 200mA can be measured in high accuracy by the resistance of 10mΩ. It is molded in a micro SOT-26 package because of a monolithic structure.
Because the bridge structure of MRis adopted for the current detection, high sensitivity and high accuracy temperature characteristic have been achieved. The measurement and the direction of the current value can be measured at the same time.
The detection current value of the switch is fixed by laser trim. The measurement up to 800mA is possible in CSM and CSH series.
1. Detection current (CSL series) : 10mA ~ 200mA
2. Operating voltage range : 1.6V ~ 6.0V
3. Maximum detection current : 500mA
4. Low detection line resistance : 0.8 Ω
5. Low current consumption : Typ. 4.7μA (VIN=3.3V, Ta=25°C)
6. Stand-by current : Max. 0.1μA
7. Operating temperature range : -40 ~ +85°C
1. Over current detection
2. Battery current detection
3. Switching power supply
4. Motor control feedback detection
Other data sheets are available within the file: CSL2050DTA